Online Registration Form
1. Continuous Intake Classes - Students may enrol in the course at any time during the year. Students in consultation with their facilitator must indicate a proposed beginning and end time to their course completion. In many cases, students still follow the semesterized time frame.
2. Semesterized Classes - Courses run within a semester time period.
- it is recommended that students be scheduled into a period during each day to complete the course.
- facilitation will look different in each school, but it is important to that a student's progress is tracked.
- additional facilitation is strongly suggested for "credit recovery" students.