The Good Spirit School Division has adopted the vision for supporting student diversity that has been defined by the Saskatchewan Ministry of Education. This vision promotes the inclusion of all students in their neighborhood schools and is based on exemplary practices and evidence based research. Services and support to all learners are provided through a response to intervention model of service delivery.
Tracy Huckell - Superintendent of Education
- Office Location: Fairview Education Centre in Yorkton
- Phone: 306-786-5500
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Val Ruf - Student Services Coordinator
- Office Location: South Cluster Office at PJ Gillen School in Esterhazy
- Phone: 306-745-4607
- Email address: email@example.com
Adelle Kopp-McKay - Student Services Coordinator
- Office Location: North Cluster Office at Canora Comp. School in Canora
- Phone: 306-563-4872
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laurel Welke - Student Services Coordinator
- Office Location: Central Cluster Office at YRHS in Yorkton
- Phone: 306-786-5588
- Email address: email@example.com
- GSSD School Support Personnel are provided for all schools to access.
- Student contacts are tracked throughout the school year to ensure that our students are receiving the maximum supports possible.
- Professional Service Providers (PSPs) have made over 45000 student contacts.
- Approximately 1400 referrals for service at a 99% completion rate.
- School-Level Supports
- Student Support Teachers (34 FTE or 1 per 175 students)
- Educational Assistants (approximately 140,000 hours).
Check the Calendar for a listing of Upcoming Family Events.
If you have any questions regarding Student Services, please feel free to contact Tracy Huckell, Superintendent of Education, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 306-786-5500.