Utility links 319-4th Avenue North, Box 219, Invermay, SK, S0A 1M0| Phone: 306.593.2233| Contact Us
Invermay School
Inspiring a Passion for Knowledge
Nov 23, 2017
School Day 6
No School Today
About

 Site Directory

​​​

                                               History

Invermay’s first school was originally built in 1920 and operated as a one-room school.  Many years later, it was turned into a high school.  In 1963, an elementary school was built across the street.  A large auditorium with a science lab and library above was built in the high school in 1970.  It now serves as Invermay’s community hall.

Soon afterwards, students from Margo, followed by students from Rama started attending Invermay’s schools.  This was due to the fact that their schools shut down.

The present-day Invermay School was established on December 22, 1989, with part of it being made from the improved elementary school. It marked the first day that Invermay’s elementary school and high school combined into one, serving grades Kindergarten to grade 12.



Past and Present Principals

2017- present - Mrs Grona

2008 – 2017– Mrs. P. Castle

2003 – 2008 – Mrs. G. Krawetz

1997 – 2003 – Mr. D. Anderson

1986 – 1997 – Mr. M. Kaminski

1985 – 1986 – Mr. K. Kirkham

1983 – 1985 – Mr. C. Tomlyn

1982 – 1983 – No Acting Principal

1975 – 1982 – Mr. A. Martin

1974 – 1975 – Mr. T. Korol