Each November, counsellors visit all of the Grade 12 English classes to have students complete a Graduation/Post-Secondary questionnaire.
Personal information that pertains to the graduation ceremony and in-school scholarships is also collected.
Then, each student has an appointment with a counsellor in Student Services to discuss their plans. Counsellors assist students with the following:
- choosing a career path - there are many on-line tools that help with this process
- choosing a post-secondary school or university
- applying to post-secondary school or university
- acquiring unofficial transcripts of marks for application purposes
- setting up a job shadow experience where possible
- finding information on scholarships
Graduation Post-Secondary Questionaire